Mark Henry Bench Press Record
This article of Mark Henry Bench Press Record have 4 images it's including World Record Deadlift 1128 Pounds- World's Strongest Man - YouTube, Stated: \, Mark Henry Bench Press Record #3 Wikipedia, Wikiwand. Below are the photos:
The image about Mark Henry Bench Press Record was published at November 26, 2017 at 6:08 pm. This blog post is posted under the Bench category. Mark Henry Bench Press Record is tagged with Mark Henry Bench Press Record, Mark, Henry, Bench, Press, Record..
Markmark1 (märk),USA pronunciation n.
- a visible impression or trace on something, as a line, cut, dent, stain, or bruise: a small mark on his arm.
- a badge, brand, or other visible sign assumed or imposed: a mark of his noble rank.
- a symbol used in writing or printing: a punctuation mark.
- a sign, usually an X or cross, made instead of a signature by someone who does not know how or is unable to write his or her own name.
- an affixed or impressed device, symbol, inscription, etc., serving to give information, identify, indicate origin or ownership, attest to character or comparative merit, or the like, as a trademark.
- a sign, token, or indication: to bow as a mark of respect.
- a symbol used in rating conduct, proficiency, attainment, etc., as of pupils in a school: good marks; bad marks.
- something serving as an indication of position, as a landmark.
- a recognized or required standard of quality, accomplishment, etc.;
norm: His dissertation was below the mark.
- distinction or importance;
note: a man of mark.
- a distinctive trait or characteristic: the usual marks of a gentleman.
- (usually cap.) [U.S. Mil.]a designation for an item of military equipment in production, used in combination with a numeral to indicate the order of adoption, and often abbreviated: a Mark-4 tank; an M-1 rifle.
- an object aimed at;
target: to aim at the mark.
- an object or end desired or striven for;
- an object of derision, scorn, manipulation, or the like: He was an easy mark for criticism.
- the intended victim of a swindler, hustler, or the like: The cardsharps picked their marks from among the tourists on the cruise ship.
- [Track.]the starting line.
- [Boxing.]the middle of the stomach.
- [Lawn Bowling.]jack1 (def. 17).
- [Bowling.]a strike or spare.
- any of the distinctively marked points on a deep-sea lead line, occurring at levels of 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 13, 15, 17, and 20 fathoms above the lead. Cf. deep (def. 35).
- a tract of land that may have been held in common by a primitive or early medieval community of peasants in Germany.
- Archaic or Hist. a boundary;
- beside the mark, not pertinent;
- bless or save the mark! (used as an exclamation of disapproval, contempt, impatience, etc.) Also, God bless or save the mark!
- make one's mark, to attain success or fame;
achieve one's ambition: He set out to make his mark as a writer.
- on your mark or marks! (in calling the start of a race) take your places: On your mark! Get set! Go!Also, get ready!, ready!
- wide of the mark, far from the target or objective;
inaccurate or irrelevant: My first guess was wide of the mark.
- to be a distinguishing feature of: a day marked by rain.
- to put a mark or marks on: to mark each box with an X.
- to give a grade for;
put a grade on: to mark the final exams.
- scent-mark (def. 2).
- to furnish with figures, signs, tags, etc., to indicate price, quality, brand name, or the like: We marked all the books with prices.
- to trace or form by or as if by marks (often fol. by out): to mark out a plan of attack.
- to indicate or designate by or as if by marks: to mark passages to be memorized.
- to single out;
destine (often fol. by out): to be marked out for promotion.
- to record, as a score.
- to make manifest: to mark approval with a nod.
- to give heed or attention to: Mark my words!
- to notice or observe: to mark a change in the weather.
- to take notice;
- scent-mark (def. 1).
- mark down, to reduce the price of: These towels have been marked down.
- mark off, to mark the proper dimensions or boundaries of;
separate: We marked off the limits of our lot with stakes.
- mark time. See time (def. 45).
- mark up:
- to mar or deface with marks.
- to mark with notations or symbols.
- to fix the selling price of (an article) by adding to the seller's cost an amount to cover expenses and profit: to mark up dresses 50 percent.
- to increase the selling price of.
Henryhen•ry (hen′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, -rys. [Elect.]
- the SI unit of inductance, formally defined to be the inductance of a closed circuit in which an electromotive force of one volt is produced when the electric current in the circuit varies uniformly at a rate of one ampere per second. Abbr.: H
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Recordre•cord (v. ri kôrd′;n., adj. rek′ərd),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to set down in writing or the like, as for the purpose of preserving evidence.
- to cause to be set down or registered: to record one's vote.
- to state or indicate: He recorded his protest, but it was disregarded.
- to serve to relate or to tell of: The document records that the battle took place six years earlier.
- to set down or register in some permanent form, as on a seismograph.
- to set down, register, or fix by characteristic marks, incisions, magnetism, etc., for the purpose of reproduction by a phonograph or magnetic reproducer.
- to make a recording of: The orchestra recorded the 6th Symphony.
- to record something;
make a record.
- an act of recording.
- the state of being recorded, as in writing.
- an account in writing or the like preserving the memory or knowledge of facts or events.
- information or knowledge preserved in writing or the like.
- a report, list, or aggregate of actions or achievements: He made a good record in college. The ship has a fine sailing record.
- a legally documented history of criminal activity: They discovered that the suspect had a record.
- something or someone serving as a remembrance;
memorial: Keep this souvenir as a record of your visit.
- the tracing, marking, or the like, made by a recording instrument.
- something on which sound or images have been recorded for subsequent reproduction, as a grooved disk that is played on a phonograph or an optical disk for recording sound(audiodisk) or images(videodisk). Cf. compact disk.
- the highest or best rate, amount, etc., ever attained, esp. in sports: to hold the record for home runs; to break the record in the high jump.
- the standing of a team or individual with respect to contests won, lost, and tied.
- an official writing intended to be preserved.
- a group of related fields, or a single field, treated as a unit and comprising part of a file or data set, for purposes of input, processing, output, or storage by a computer.
- the commitment to writing, as authentic evidence, of something having legal importance, esp. as evidence of the proceedings or verdict of a court.
- evidence preserved in this manner.
- an authentic or official written report of proceedings of a court of justice.
- go on record, to issue a public statement of one's opinion or stand: He went on record as advocating immediate integration.
- off the record:
- not intended for publication;
confidential: The President's comment was strictly off the record.
- not registered or reported as a business transaction;
off the books.
- on record:
- existing as a matter of public knowledge;
- existing in a publication, document, file, etc.: There was no birth certificate on record.
- making or affording a record.
- surpassing or superior to all others: a record year for automobile sales.
It requires superior light on your wonderful property in case your Mark Henry Bench Press Record feels claustrophobic because of the lack of light getting into the home. The space illumination is one of many easy strategies to create your house that is little feel larger. In preparing the home design, this has to be performed. Because of the light to become reviewed this time is natural illumination not the inner light which we reviewed time ago, from your sunlight.
One in building a home of the essential components that really must be deemed is the light. Besides functioning illuminate the space at the time of the move around in it, right agreement of light may also be in a position to develop an inviting ambience in addition to improve the glance of the home.
The ideal Mark Henry Bench Press Record at its core should be fair. The lighting mustn't gray or too blinding. You will find three things you should think about before building lighting natural light that individuals can enter a home interior can skylights, from adjoining windows overhead, or it could be coming alongside the kitchen from the room, living room, or bedroom.
One of many ideas as possible use to add illumination for Mark Henry Bench Press Record is currently using solar capsules that reveal light into your home, through the tv and from your own roofing. Specially useful inside the bedroom of the home for storage or you've a basement or different ground above your kitchen. This way, the light which means that your place is going to be stuffed with natural lighting along with the atmosphere proceeding directly into the area room turns into busy locations.
Another means you might be able to include would be to create primary experience of the home's wall. The light that's within the next room will move another bedroom. You add and may also adjust some dim furnitures with different furnitures that may replicate light. Furthermore, the arrangement of home gear will be the key to produce an area within your house.
If you such as the atmosphere of the comfortable home using a great natural light and designs this Mark Henry Bench Press Record with possibly recommended for you. Develop you want our style suggestions within this blog.