Apprentice Chest Of Drawers
This post of Apprentice Chest Of Drawers have 6 pictures including Antique Miniature / Apprentice Chest, Beautiful Apprentice Chest Of Drawers #2 Roll Over Large Image To Magnify, Click Large Image To Zoom, Apprentice Chest Of Drawers Pictures Gallery #3 Apprentice Chest Of Drawers -, Miniature Georgian Oak Chest Of Drawers, Mini Antique Chest, Apprentice Piece : Antiques UK - Georgian Furniture - Regency Furniture - Victorian Furniture -, Apprentice Chest Of Drawers #5 Victorian Apprentice Chest Of Drawers ., Early 18th Century Burr Oak Miniature 'Apprentice Piece' Chest Of Drawers 3. Here are the attachments:
This image about Apprentice Chest Of Drawers was posted on October 18, 2017 at 6:56 pm. This image is posted at the Drawer category. Apprentice Chest Of Drawers is labelled with Apprentice Chest Of Drawers, Apprentice, Chest, Of, Drawers..
Apprenticeap•pren•tice (ə pren′tis),USA pronunciation n., v., -ticed, -tic•ing.
- a person who works for another in order to learn a trade: an apprentice to a plumber.
- [Hist.]a person legally bound through indenture to a master craftsman in order to learn a trade.
- a learner;
- [U.S. Navy.]an enlisted person receiving specialized training.
- a jockey with less than one year's experience who has won fewer than 40 races.
- to bind to or place with an employer, master craftsman, or the like, for instruction in a trade.
- to serve as an apprentice: He apprenticed for 14 years under a master silversmith.
Chestchest (chest),USA pronunciation n.
- the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen; thorax.
- a box, usually with a lid, for storage, safekeeping of valuables, etc.: a toy chest; a jewelry chest.
- the place where the funds of a public institution or charitable organization are kept;
- the funds themselves.
- a box in which certain goods, as tea, are packed for transit.
- the quantity contained in such a box: a chest of spices.
- See chest of drawers.
- a small cabinet, esp. one hung on a wall, for storage, as of toiletries and medicines: a medicine chest.
- get (something) off one's chest, [Informal.]to relieve oneself of (problems, troubling thoughts, etc.) by revealing them to someone.
- play it close to the chest. See vest (def. 8).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Drawersdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Apprentice Chest Of Drawers Collection are not for all, but you enjoy contemporary rooms, if you have an admiration of the fine traces in artwork and architecture. Now, you probably don't learn how to create an ideal modern bedroom design and you also might think it is something that the developer personalities are responsible for, nevertheless, you can also experience it at home, having a little shopping carefully.
Instead, the bed room packages are contemporary and the furniture is clear and sharp in design and it is usually a signature cut that may both work very well with others or survive alone. As this is the middle of your room memorial display, you must start yourself, with the sleep.
Most of the time, you need to think about a modern room like making your bedroom like a gallery set. The bedroom and bedroom set that is modern allows a contemporary art public to be created by you within your room. Remember, in the kind of modern furniture following the function, the pieces are clearly ready to do their job, but the experience of the memorial will come in the fact that they lack the opulent style ornaments.