Vintage Style Folding Wall Drying Rack ( Antique Drying Rack Great Pictures #7)
Vintagevin•tage (vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
Stylestyle (stīl),USA pronunciation n., v. styled, styl•ing.
- a particular kind, sort, or type, as with reference to form, appearance, or character: the baroque style; The style of the house was too austere for their liking.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting: They do these things in a grand style.
- a mode of living, as with respect to expense or display.
- an elegant, fashionable, or luxurious mode of living: to live in style.
- a mode of fashion, as in dress, esp. good or approved fashion;
- the mode of expressing thought in writing or speaking by selecting and arranging words, considered with respect to clearness, effectiveness, euphony, or the like, that is characteristic of a group, period, person, personality, etc.: to write in the style of Faulkner; a familiar style; a pompous, pedantic style.
- those components or features of a literary composition that have to do with the form of expression rather than the content of the thought expressed: His writing is all style and no substance.
- manner or tone adopted in discourse or conversation: a patronizing style of addressing others.
- a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode or form of construction or execution in any art or work: Her painting is beginning to show a personal style.
- a descriptive or distinguishing appellation, esp. a legal, official, or recognized title: a firm trading under the style of Smith, Jones, & Co.
- stylus (defs. 1, 2).
- the gnomon of a sundial.
- a method of reckoning time. Cf. New Style, old style (def. 2).
- a small, pointed process or part.
- a narrow, usually cylindrical and more or less filiform extension of the pistil, which, when present, bears the stigma at its apex. See diag. under flower.
- the rules or customs of typography, punctuation, spelling, and related matters used by a newspaper, magazine, publishing house, etc., or in a specific publication.
- go out of style, to become unfashionable: The jacket he's wearing went out of style ten years ago.
- in style, fashionable.
- to call by a given title or appellation;
call: The pope is styled His or Your Holiness.
- to design or arrange in accordance with a given or new style: to style an evening dress; to style one's hair.
- to bring into conformity with a specific style or give a specific style to: Please style this manuscript.
- to do decorative work with a style or stylus.
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Wallwall (wôl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various permanent upright constructions having a length much greater than the thickness and presenting a continuous surface except where pierced by doors, windows, etc.: used for shelter, protection, or privacy, or to subdivide interior space, to support floors, roofs, or the like, to retain earth, to fence in an area, etc.
- Usually, walls. a rampart raised for defensive purposes.
- an immaterial or intangible barrier, obstruction, etc., suggesting a wall: a wall of prejudice.
- a wall-like, enclosing part, thing, mass, etc.: a wall of fire; a wall of troops.
- an embankment to prevent flooding, as a levee or sea wall.
- the Wall. See Berlin Wall.
- the outermost film or layer of structural material protecting, surrounding, and defining the physical limits of an object: the wall of a blood cell.
- the side of a level or drift.
- the overhanging or underlying side of a vein;
a hanging wall or footwall.
- climb the walls or climb walls, to become tense or frantic: climbing the walls with boredom.
- drive or push to the wall, to force into a desperate situation;
humiliate or ruin completely: Not content with merely winning the match, they used every opportunity to push the inferior team to the wall.
- go over the wall, to break out of prison: Roadblocks have been set up in an effort to capture several convicts who went over the wall.
- go to the wall:
- to be defeated in a conflict or competition;
- to fail in business, esp. to become bankrupt.
- to be put aside or forgotten.
- to take an extreme and determined position or measure: I'd go to the wall to stop him from resigning.
- hit the wall, (of long-distance runners) to reach a point in a race, usually after 20 miles, when the body's fuels are virtually depleted and willpower becomes crucial to be able to finish.
- off the wall:
- beyond the realm of acceptability or reasonableness: The figure you quoted for doing the work is off the wall.
- markedly out of the ordinary;
bizarre: Some of the clothes in the fashion show were too off the wall for the average customer.
- up against the wall:
- placed against a wall to be executed by a firing squad.
- in a crucial or critical position, esp. one in which defeat or failure seems imminent: Unless sales improve next month, the company will be up against the wall.
- up the wall, into an acutely frantic, frustrated, or irritated state: The constant tension in the office is driving everyone up the wall.
- of or pertaining to a wall: wall space.
- growing against or on a wall: wall plants; wall cress.
- situated, placed, or installed in or on a wall: wall oven; a wall safe.
- to enclose, shut off, divide, protect, border, etc., with or as if with a wall (often fol. by in or off): to wall the yard; to wall in the play area; He is walled in by lack of opportunity.
- to seal or fill (a doorway or other opening) with a wall: to wall an unused entrance.
- to seal or entomb (something or someone) within a wall (usually fol. by up): The workmen had walled up the cat quite by mistake.
Dryingdry•ing (drī′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- causing dryness: a drying breeze.
- designed to become or capable of becoming dry and hard on exposure to air.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Hi there, this blog post is about Vintage Style Folding Wall Drying Rack ( Antique Drying Rack Great Pictures #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 608 x 569. This post's file size is just 63 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Antique Drying Rack.
Not inappropriate to state the Vintage Style Folding Wall Drying Rack ( Antique Drying Rack Great Pictures #7) could be the many private locations between your spots while in the your home. You are liberated to keep private items that do not wish to be observed. You'll also free communicate your emotions, relax within an environment that is preferred. In a nutshell, the bed room is where you could do something without worrying others that are annoyed.
Functionally could be started from your adjustment space place should really be healthful and cozy, while beautifully, place should have a design that's harmonious, harmonious and in melody, and in brand with all the character of its occupants, during bed could possibly be performed as the person wishes, as the equivalent of a great, as the options we provide many alternatives and tips about picking the ideal bed which ofcourse could be your harmony whenever choosing a sleep.
And therefore a third of your existence is used sleeping if you utilize 8 hours a day to remainder. In that case not too much really, should you spend more focus on the bedroom. To use an item of Vintage Style Folding Wall Drying Rack ( Antique Drying Rack Great Pictures #7) perfect for areas that has to fulfill requirements that are practical and aesthetic.