Dash & Albert Indoor/outdoor Runner (lovely Dash Rugs Awesome Ideas #3)
Dashdash1 (dash),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to strike or smash violently, esp. so as to break to pieces: He dashed the plate into smithereens against the wall.
- to throw or thrust violently or suddenly: to dash one stone against another.
- to splash, often violently;
bespatter (with water, mud, etc.): He recovered consciousness when they dashed water in his face.
- to apply roughly, as by splashing: to dash paint here and there on the wall.
- to mix or adulterate by adding another substance: to dash wine with water.
- to ruin or frustrate (hopes, plans, etc.): The rain dashed our hopes for a picnic.
- to depress;
dispirit: The failure dashed his spirits.
- to confound or abash: His rejection dashed and humiliated him.
- to strike with violence: The waves dashed against the cliff.
- to move with violence;
rush: The horses dashed out of the burning stable.
- dash off:
- to hurry away;
leave: I must dash off now.
- Also, dash down. to write, make, accomplish, etc., hastily: We dashed off a letter to announce the news. He dashed down a memo.
- a small quantity of anything thrown into or mixed with something else: a dash of salt.
- a hasty or sudden movement;
a rush or sudden onset: They all made a dash for the door.
- the mark or sign (—) used to note an abrupt break or pause in a sentence or hesitation in an utterance, to begin and end a parenthetic word, phrase, or clause, to indicate the omission of letters or words, to divide a line, to substitute for certain uses of the colon, and to separate any of various elements of a sentence or series of sentences, as a question from its answer.
- the throwing or splashing of liquid against something: the dash of the waves against the dock.
- the sound of such splashing: The dash of the waves on the beach could be heard from afar.
- spirited action;
vigor in action or style: The dancer performed with spirit and dash.
- [Track.]a short race: a 100-yard dash.
- dashboard (def. 1).
- a signal of longer duration than a dot, used in groups of dots, dashes, and spaces to represent letters, as in Morse code.
- a hasty stroke, esp. of a pen.
- [Archaic.]a violent and rapid blow or stroke.
- cut a dash, to make a striking impression;
be ostentatious or showy.
AlbertAl•bert (al′bərt),USA pronunciation n.
- Carl (Bert), born 1908, U.S. politician: Speaker of the House 1971–77.
- Prince (Albert Francis Charles Augustus Emanuel, Prince of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha), 1819–61, consort of Queen Victoria.
- Lake. Also called Al′bert Nyan′za. a lake in central Africa, between Uganda and the Democratic Republic of the Congo: a source of the Nile. 100 mi. (160 km) long;
2061 sq. mi. (5338 sq. km);
2030 ft. (619 m) above sea level.
- a male given name: from Old High German words meaning "noble'' and "bright.''
Runnerrun•ner (run′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person, animal, or thing that runs, esp. as a racer.
- a messenger.
- a messenger of a bank or brokerage house.
- [Baseball.]See base runner.
- [Football.]the ball-carrier.
- a person whose business it is to solicit patronage or trade.
- a person acting as collector, agent, or the like, for a bank, broker, etc.
- something in or on which something else runs or moves.
- either of the long, bladelike strips of metal or wood on which a sled or sleigh slides.
- the blade of an ice skate.
- the rotating system of blades driven by the fluid passing through a reaction turbine.
- the rotating member of a pair of millstones. Cf. bed stone.
- a roller on which something moves along.
- a sliding piece, as a loper.
- rocker (def. 1).
- an operator or manager, as of a machine.
- a long, narrow rug, suitable for a hall or passageway.
- a long, narrow strip of line, embroidery, lace, or the like, placed across a table.
- a slender stolon that runs along the surface of the ground and sends out roots and leaves at the nodes, as in the strawberry.
- a plant that spreads by such stems.
- any of the channels through which molten metal flows.
- a smuggler.
- a vessel engaged in smuggling.
- a person who takes, transmits, and often pays off bets for a bookmaker or a numbers pool.
- [Ichthyol.]a jurel, Caranx crysos, inhabiting waters from Cape Cod to Brazil.
- a horizontal longitudinal timber resting upon the uprights of a staging and supporting the footing pieces.
- [Theat.]a piece of carpet or matting placed in the wings for deadening offstage sounds.
- a tackle or part of a tackle consisting of a line rove through a single block and fixed at one end. See diag. under tackle.
Hello there, this image is about Dash & Albert Indoor/outdoor Runner (lovely Dash Rugs Awesome Ideas #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 602 x 752. It's file size is only 134 KB. Wether You decided to download This image to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Dash Rugs.
A metal platter may be used in place of jewel or timber. Add a consistency that is different and a merry decorative menu with stone or lumber counter for the walls and cupboards comparison. The tiles really are a wonderful decision because it is not vibrant and only stunning, but also fairly functional for making a backsplash.
You are able to select a creative that is Dash & Albert Indoor/outdoor Runner (lovely Dash Rugs Awesome Ideas #3) with patterned tiles marble, or steel discs to add decorative accents for the home wall. When it comes to some of the major elements inside the home and the kitchen, whether you're considering additionally area of the wall table, and freezer?
Certain is most-needed while cooking while in the home? However, you must commence to glance element of your kitchen wall. Then there's the best option for you personally if you take up the wall only to clean or paint to clean the spots are complicated to completely clean.
Glazed tiles relatively easily washed after cleansing to avoid water locations which could blunt the tiles' color although it must be removed carefully having a clean dry material. A matter of sort, typically extended Dash & Albert Indoor/outdoor Runner (lovely Dash Rugs Awesome Ideas #3) made from the stand to the cabinet where the stove along with the sink is situated. Therefore usually outside strip but can straight well.