PSI Color Laser Mail 3640 Digital Envelope Printing System W/ PSI Feeder & Automatic Stacker . (lovely Color Laser Printer With Envelope Feeder Amazing Ideas #8)
PSI Color Laser Mail 3640 Digital Envelope Printing System W/ PSI Feeder & Automatic Stacker . (lovely Color Laser Printer With Envelope Feeder Amazing Ideas #8) Pictures Collection
Colorcol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Laserla•ser (lā′zər),USA pronunciation n. [Physics.]
- a device that produces a nearly parallel, nearly monochromatic, and coherent beam of light by exciting atoms to a higher energy level and causing them to radiate their energy in phase. Also called optical maser.
- letters, packages, etc., that are sent or delivered by means of the postal system: Storms delayed delivery of the mail.
- a single collection of such letters, packages, etc., as sent or delivered: to open one's mail; to find a bill in the mail; The mail for England was put on the noon plane.
- Also, mails. the system, usually operated or supervised by the national government, for sending or delivering letters, packages, etc.;
postal system: to buy clothes by mail.
- a train, boat, etc., as a carrier of postal matter.
- electronic mail;
- copy the mail, [CB Slang.]to monitor or listen to a CB transmission.
- of or pertaining to mail.
- to send by mail;
place in a post office or mailbox for transmission.
- to transmit by electronic mail.
Digitaldig•it•al (dij′i tl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a digit or finger.
- resembling a digit or finger.
- manipulated with a finger or the fingertips: a digital switch.
- displaying a readout in digital form: a digital speedometer.
- having digits or digitlike parts.
- of, pertaining to, or using data in the form of numerical digits.
- involving or using numerical digits expressed in a scale of notation to represent discretely all variables occurring in a problem.
- of, pertaining to, or using numerical calculations.
- available in electronic form;
readable and manipulable by computer.
- one of the keys or finger levers of keyboard instruments.
Envelopeen•ve•lope (en′və lōp′, än′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a flat paper container, as for a letter or thin package, usually having a gummed flap or other means of closure.
- something that envelops;
a wrapper, integument, or surrounding cover.
- a surrounding or enclosing structure, as a corolla or an outer membrane.
- [Geom.]a curve or surface tangent to each member of a set of curves or surfaces.
- (of a modulated carrier wave) a curve connecting the peaks of a graph of the instantaneous value of the electric or magnetic component of the carrier wave as a function of time.
- the fabric structure enclosing the gasbag of an aerostat.
- the gasbag itself.
- the airtight glass or metal housing of a vacuum tube.Also, envelop.
- the technical limits within which an aircraft or electronic system may be safely operated.
- push the envelope, to stretch the limits, as of technological advance, social propriety, etc.
Systemsys•tem (sis′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- an assemblage or combination of things or parts forming a complex or unitary whole: a mountain system; a railroad system.
- any assemblage or set of correlated members: a system of currency; a system of shorthand characters.
- an ordered and comprehensive assemblage of facts, principles, doctrines, or the like in a particular field of knowledge or thought: a system of philosophy.
- a coordinated body of methods or a scheme or plan of procedure;
organizational scheme: a system of government.
- any formulated, regular, or special method or plan of procedure: a system of marking, numbering, or measuring; a winning system at bridge.
- due method or orderly manner of arrangement or procedure: There is no system in his work.
- the world or universe.
- a number of heavenly bodies associated and acting together according to certain natural laws: the solar system.
- a hypothesis or theory of the disposition and arrangements of the heavenly bodies by which their phenomena, motions, changes, etc., are explained: the Ptolemaic system; the Copernican system.
- an assemblage of organs or related tissues concerned with the same function: the nervous system; the digestive system.
- the entire human or animal body considered as a functioning unit: an ingredient toxic to the system.
- one's psychological makeup, esp. with reference to desires or preoccupations: to get something out of one's system.
- a method or scheme of classification: the Linnean system of plants.
- (sometimes cap.) the prevailing structure or organization of society, business, or politics or of society in general;
establishment (usually prec. by the): to work within the system instead of trying to change it.
- a major division of rocks comprising sedimentary deposits and igneous masses formed during a single geologic period.
- [Physical Chem.]a combination of two or more phases, as a binary system, each of which consists of one or more substances, that is attaining or is in equilibrium.
- a working combination of hardware, software, and data communications devices.
- either of the two groups of 16 playing squares on four alternate columns.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Automaticau•to•mat•ic (ô′tə mat′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the capability of starting, operating, moving, etc., independently: an automatic sprinkler system; an automatic car wash.
- occurring independently of volition, as certain muscular actions; involuntary.
- done unconsciously or from force of habit;
mechanical: an automatic application of the brakes.
- occurring spontaneously: automatic enthusiasm.
- (of a firearm, pistol, etc.) utilizing the recoil or part of the force of the explosive to eject the spent cartridge shell, introduce a new cartridge, cock the arm, and fire it repeatedly.
- a machine that operates automatically.
- See automatic rifle.
- See automatic pistol.
- [Football.]audible (def. 2).
- See automatic pilot.
- See automatic transmission.
- an automobile equipped with automatic transmission.
- on automatic, being operated or controlled by or as if by an automatic device.
Hello guys, this picture is about PSI Color Laser Mail 3640 Digital Envelope Printing System W/ PSI Feeder & Automatic Stacker . (lovely Color Laser Printer With Envelope Feeder Amazing Ideas #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 745 x 496. It's file size is only 48 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Color Laser Printer With Envelope Feeder.
There happen to be various sorts and forms of PSI Color Laser Mail 3640 Digital Envelope Printing System W/ PSI Feeder & Automatic Stacker . (lovely Color Laser Printer With Envelope Feeder Amazing Ideas #8) that are bought the like the market. Nonetheless, when the cabinets inside the home in the form to ensure that has been on the market do not fit your requirements, guide yourself in the producers or artisans would be the best way. You need to be confident to pay for attention to the budget which you have developed. You are able to select units in the kitchen that can be assembled to cut back the budget, if you learn a budget meets the limit.
The kitchen cupboards are built will give the same be a consequence of the construction place that is cabinet but using a price that is cheaper, be sure to make every one of the necessary equipment along with a guide-book to exhibit how to construct kitchen cupboards. it provides an ingredient that is very helpful to produce Color Laser Printer With Envelope Feeder, although the last details might seem easy. Find the handle and button is best for your design and style of cupboards within your home. You have a variety of materials to pick from.
Like, handle made of dime about the opportunities of your home units will give a classic look, while the handle bronze give a modern touch, and handle opera is the best alternative to get a bright look, or it is possible to choose a classy model utilizing crystal material in order to make the kitchen in your house will look more attractive and classy feel.