Heavy Duty Car Floor Mats (charming 2005 Dodge Durango Floor Mats #1)
Heavyheav•y (hev′ē),USA pronunciation adj., heav•i•er, heav•i•est, n., pl. heav•ies, adv.
- of great weight;
hard to lift or carry: a heavy load.
- of great amount, quantity, or size;
massive: a heavy vote; a heavy snowfall.
- of great force, intensity, turbulence, etc.: a heavy sea.
- of more than the usual or average weight: a heavy person; heavy freight.
- having much weight in proportion to bulk;
being of high specific gravity: a heavy metal.
- of major import;
serious: a heavy offense.
- deep or intense;
profound: a heavy thinker; heavy slumber.
- thickly armed or equipped with guns of large size. Cf. heavy cruiser.
- (of guns) of the more powerful sizes: heavy weapons.Cf. heavy artillery.
- hard to bear;
oppressive: heavy taxes.
- hard to cope with;
difficult: a heavy task.
- being as indicated to an unusually great degree: a heavy buyer.
- broad, thick, or coarse;
not delicate: heavy lines drawn in charcoal.
- weighted or laden: air heavy with moisture.
charged: words heavy with meaning.
- depressed with trouble or sorrow;
sad: a heavy heart.
- without vivacity or interest;
dull: a heavy style.
- slow in movement or action;
clumsy: a heavy walk.
- loud and deep;
sonorous: a heavy sound.
- (of the sky) overcast or cloudy.
- exceptionally dense in substance;
insufficiently raised or leavened;
thick: heavy doughnuts.
- (of food) not easily digested.
- being in a state of advanced pregnancy;
nearing childbirth: heavy with child; heavy with young.
- having a large capacity, capable of doing rough work, or having a large output: a heavy truck.
- producing or refining basic materials, as steel or coal, used in manufacturing: heavy industry.
- sober, serious, or somber: a heavy part in a drama.
- of or pertaining to an isotope of greater than normal atomic weight, as heavy hydrogen or heavy oxygen, or to a compound containing such an element, as heavy water.
- very good;
- very serious or important: a really heavy relationship.
- [Pros.](of a syllable)
- a somber or ennobled theatrical role or character: Iago is the heavy inOthello.
- the theatrical role of a villain.
- an actor who plays a theatrical heavy.
- a gun of great weight or large caliber.
- a very important or influential person: a reception for government heavies.
Dutydu•ty (do̅o̅′tē, dyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- something that one is expected or required to do by moral or legal obligation.
- the binding or obligatory force of something that is morally or legally right;
moral or legal obligation.
- an action or task required by a person's position or occupation;
function: the duties of a clergyman.
- the respectful and obedient conduct due a parent, superior, elder, etc.
- an act or expression of respect.
- a task or chore that a person is expected to perform: It's your duty to do the dishes.
- an assigned task, occupation, or place of service: He was on radar duty for two years.
- the military service required of a citizen by a country: After graduation, he began his duty.
- [Com.]a specific or ad valorem tax imposed by law on the import or export of goods.
- a payment, service, etc., imposed and enforceable by law or custom.
- [Chiefly Brit.]tax: income duty.
- the amount of work done by an engine per unit amount of fuel consumed.
- the measure of effectiveness of any machine.
- the amount of water necessary to provide for the crop in a given area.
- [Baby Talk.]bowel movement.
- do duty, to serve the same function;
substitute for: bookcases that do duty as room dividers.
- off duty, not at one's post or work;
at liberty: They spent their days off duty in hiking and fishing.
- on duty, at one's post or work;
engaged: He was suspended from the force for being drunk while on duty.
Carcar1 (kär),USA pronunciation n.
- an automobile.
- a vehicle running on rails, as a streetcar or railroad car.
- the part of an elevator, balloon, modern airship, etc., that carries the passengers, freight, etc.
- any wheeled vehicle, as a farm cart or wagon.
- [Literary.]a chariot, as of war or triumph.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
MatsMATS (mats),USA pronunciation n.
- Military Air Transport Service.
Hi there, this post is about Heavy Duty Car Floor Mats (charming 2005 Dodge Durango Floor Mats #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 756 x 756. It's file size is just 106 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: 2005 Dodge Durango Floor Mats.
HPL isn't encouraged inside the 2005 Dodge Durango Floor Mats for wallcoverings and a stand. HPL character isn't water resistant and easy to peel-off the installation in the corners aren't nice. Pick a product that is simple to clear as ceramic and glass products. If utilizing hardwood- designed parts, select the tile pieces aren't too little. Items that are too modest cause the grout that's an increasing number of. Notice also the mileage grout installment is not too extensive.
Several pores stain live-in and complicated to scrub or let germs. Solid surface content excellent. Nevertheless pebble and stone can still be utilized throughout the cure performed routinely. Wall and stand is in direct contact with food that will go into our anatomies. Use level materials that not incorporate substances which can be bad for the body.
Using high-intensity making damaged material's possibility to collide and be greater. Pick a content that may be improved including stone and surface that is solid. If openings or chips don't need to substitute fully, because of the area that was damaged could be patched. As opposed to the stainless product and mirrors. If the product is harmed in most part simply, should be improved overall.