Rasmussen Gas Fireplace Logs Santa Rosa. Widescreen-fireballs.jpg (marvelous Logs Fireplace #3)
6 pictures of Rasmussen Gas Fireplace Logs Santa Rosa. Widescreen-fireballs.jpg (marvelous Logs Fireplace #3)
Gasgas (gas),USA pronunciation n., pl. gas•es, v., gassed, gas•sing.
- [Physics.]a substance possessing perfect molecular mobility and the property of indefinite expansion, as opposed to a solid or liquid.
- any such fluid or mixture of fluids.
- any such fluid used as an anesthetic, as nitrous oxide: Did the dentist give you gas for your extraction?
- any such combustible fluid used as fuel: Light the gas in the oven.
- Also called gas pedal. the foot-operated accelerator of an automotive vehicle: Take your foot off the gas.
- [Coal Mining.]an explosive mixture of firedamp with air.
- an aeriform fluid or a mistlike assemblage of fine particles suspended in air, used in warfare to asphyxiate, poison, or stupefy an enemy.
- empty talk.
- a person or thing that is very entertaining, pleasing, or successful: The party was an absolute gas, and we loved it.
- a person or thing that affects one strongly.
- step on the gas, [Informal.]to increase the speed of one's movement or activity;
hurry: We'd better step on the gas or we'll be late for the concert.
- to supply with gas.
- to overcome, poison, or asphyxiate with gas or fumes.
- to singe (yarns or fabrics) with a gas flame to remove superfluous fibers.
- to treat or impregnate with gas.
- to talk nonsense or falsehood to.
- to amuse or affect strongly: Her weird clothes really gas me.
- to give off gas, as a storage battery being charged.
- to indulge in idle, empty talk.
- to become drunk (often fol. by up).
- gas up, to fill the gasoline tank of an automobile, truck, or other vehicle.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Logslog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Hello there, this image is about Rasmussen Gas Fireplace Logs Santa Rosa. Widescreen-fireballs.jpg (marvelous Logs Fireplace #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 949 x 481. It's file size is just 43 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Logs Fireplace.
Your kitchen style in the type. Glass' use here's meant to manage to manage the temperature during winter. Glass can be exposed to provide oxygen in to the place, while summer happens. Floors utilising the same content with the outside terrace for there to become a common thread involving the Rasmussen Gas Fireplace Logs Santa Rosa. Widescreen-fireballs.jpg (marvelous Logs Fireplace #3) with fresh home.
Desire to convey the setting is cozy and hot, the furniture has a gentle bright colour as his finishing. Modern gear and storage that is much can be gorgeous that one is complemented by kitchen design. Furthermore with up-lighting to illuminate the room during the night.
If you just like the environment of the warm home and also tranquil with a vintage that is small sense with possibly an excellent choice for you personally. To get this style you can make cheap kitchen cupboards an election that have pattern and make use of a wooden ground features a structure. Applying pale colors brown with details of white and wood colors can make dinner in the home along with your family may experience warmer.