Saddle Seat Bar Stool Cushions (exceptional Leather Saddle Seat Bar Stools #3)
Saddlesad•dle (sad′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -dled, -dling.
- a seat for a rider on the back of a horse or other animal.
- a similar seat on a bicycle, tractor, etc.
- a part of a harness laid across the back of an animal and girded under the belly, to which the terrets and checkhook are attached. See illus. under harness.
- something resembling a saddle in shape, position, or function.
- the part of the back of an animal where a saddle is placed.
- (of mutton, venison, lamb, etc.) a cut comprising both loins.
- this cut, trimmed and prepared for roasting.
- (of poultry) the posterior part of the back.
- a ridge connecting two higher elevations.
- the covering of a roof ridge.
- bolster (def. 7).
- a raised piece of flooring between the jambs of a doorway.
- an inverted bracket bearing on the axle of a railroad car wheel as a support for the car body.
- [Ordn.]the support for the trunnion on some gun carriages.
- [Mach.]a sliding part for spanning a space or other parts to support something else, as the cross slide and toolholder of a lathe.
- a strip of leather, often of a contrasting color, sewn on the vamp or instep of a shoe and extending to each side of the shank.
- See saddle shoe.
- a bar of refractory clay, triangular in section, for supporting one side of an object being fired.
- (in a suspension bridge) a member at the top of a tower for supporting a cable.
- in the saddle:
- in a position to direct or command;
- at work;
on the job.
- to put a saddle on: to saddle a horse.
- to load or charge, as with a burden: He has saddled himself with a houseful of impecunious relatives.
- to impose as a burden or responsibility.
- to put a saddle on a horse (often fol. by up).
- to mount into the saddle (often fol. by up).
Seatseat (sēt),USA pronunciation n.
- something designed to support a person in a sitting position, as a chair, bench, or pew;
a place on or in which one sits.
- the part of a chair, sofa, or the like, on which one sits.
- the part of the body on which one sits;
- the part of the garment covering it: the seat of one's pants.
- a manner of or posture used in sitting, as on a horse.
- something on which the base of an object rests.
- the base itself.
- a place in which something belongs, occurs, or is established;
- a place in which administrative power or the like is centered: the seat of the government.
- a part of the body considered as the place in which an emotion or function is centered: The heart is the seat of passion.
- the office or authority of a king, bishop, etc.: the episcopal seat.
- a space in which a spectator or patron may sit;
accommodation for sitting, as in a theater or stadium.
- right of admittance to such a space, esp. as indicated by a ticket.
- a right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body: to hold a seat in the senate.
- a right to the privileges of membership in a stock exchange or the like.
- by the seat of one's pants, using experience, instinct, or guesswork.
- to place on a seat or seats;
cause to sit down.
- to usher to a seat or find a seat for: to be seated in the front row.
- to have seats for;
accommodate with seats: a theater that seats 1200 people.
- to put a seat on or into (a chair, garment, etc.).
- to install in a position or office of authority, in a legislative body, etc.
- to fit (a valve) with a seat.
- to attach to or place firmly in or on something as a base: Seat the telescope on the tripod.
- (of a cap, valve, etc.) to be closed or in proper position: Be sure that the cap of the dipstick seats.
Barbar1 (bär),USA pronunciation n., v., barred, bar•ring, prep.
- a relatively long, evenly shaped piece of some solid substance, as metal or wood, used as a guard or obstruction or for some mechanical purpose: the bars of a cage.
- an oblong piece of any solid material: a bar of soap; a candy bar.
- the amount of material in a bar.
- an ingot, lump, or wedge of gold or silver.
- a long ridge of sand, gravel, or other material near or slightly above the surface of the water at or near the mouth of a river or harbor entrance, often constituting an obstruction to navigation.
- anything that obstructs, hinders, or impedes;
barrier: a bar to important legislation.
- a counter or place where beverages, esp. liquors, or light meals are served to customers: a snack bar; a milk bar.
- a barroom or tavern.
- (in a home) a counter, small wagon, or similar piece of furniture for serving food or beverages: a breakfast bar.
- the legal profession.
- the practicing members of the legal profession in a given community.
- any tribunal: the bar of public opinion.
- a band or strip: a bar of light.
- a railing in a courtroom separating the general public from the part of the room occupied by the judges, jury, attorneys, etc.
- a crowbar.
- Also called bar line. the line marking the division between two measures of music.
- See double bar.
- the unit of music contained between two bar lines;
- an objection that nullifies an action or claim.
- a stoppage or defeat of an alleged right of action.
- [Typography.]a horizontal stroke of a type character, as of an A, H, t, and sometimes e.
- (in tracery) a relatively long and slender upright of stone treated as a colonette or molded.
- [Building Trades.]
- an iron or steel shape: I-bar.
- a muntin.
- one of a pair of metal or cloth insignia worn by certain commissioned officers.
- bars, the transverse ridges on the roof of the mouth of a horse.
- a space between the molar and canine teeth of a horse into which the bit is fitted.
- (in a bridle) the mouthpiece connecting the cheeks.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- a horizontal band, narrower than a fess, that crosses the field of an escutcheon.
- [Obs.]a gateway capable of being barred.
- at bar, [Law.]
- before the court and being tried: a case at bar.
- before all the judges of a court: a trial at bar.
- behind bars, in jail: We wanted the criminal behind bars.
- to equip or fasten with a bar or bars: Bar the door before retiring for the night.
- to block by or as if by bars: The police barred the exits in an attempt to prevent the thief 's escape.
- to prevent or hinder: They barred her entrance to the club.
- to exclude or except: He was barred from membership because of his reputation.
- to mark with bars, stripes, or bands.
but: bar none.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Cushionscush•ion (kŏŏsh′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft bag of cloth, leather, or rubber, filled with feathers, air, foam rubber, etc., on which to sit, kneel, or lie.
- anything similar in form, used to dampen shocks or to prevent excessive pressure or chafing.
- something to absorb or counteract a shock, jar, or jolt, as a body of air or steam.
- something that lessens the effects of hardship, distress, or the like: His inheritance was a cushion against unemployment.
- any part or structure resembling a cushion.
- the resilient raised rim encircling the top of a billiard table.
- a pad worn under the hair by women.
- a portion of a radio or television script that can be adjusted in length or cut out altogether in order to end the program on time.
- [Ice Hockey, Canadian.]the iced surface of a rink.
- a pillow used in lacemaking.
- a leather pad on which gold leaf is placed preparatory to gilding.
- to place on or support by a cushion.
- to furnish with a cushion or cushions.
- to cover or conceal with, or as if with, a cushion.
- to lessen or soften the effects of: to cushion the blow to his pride.
- to suppress (complaints, lamentations, etc.) by quietly ignoring.
- to check the motion of (a piston or the like) by a cushion, as of steam.
- to form (steam or the like) into a cushion.
Howdy , this photo is about Saddle Seat Bar Stool Cushions (exceptional Leather Saddle Seat Bar Stools #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 2329 x 2329. This attachment's file size is only 335 KB. If You decided to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Leather Saddle Seat Bar Stools.
Is be sure that there will be no problems with the building code workplace when modifying your Saddle Seat Bar Stool Cushions (exceptional Leather Saddle Seat Bar Stools #3). Minute, get an office wall was coated using the shade you need. It would be better for you to select basic hues isn't that heavy, if you have a small office.
Additionally, you can get a wall. By dangling an image onto it, this is completed. Using this method a much better environment will be absolutely maintained by it. Next, get your working environment by setting a corner or workplace with pockets or compartments sorted add more. If you have a larger workplace, it'll be more easy to enhance. A pleasant and comfy couch will be the best supplement to it.
It would be more easy if you have a bigger workplace. Then after that you could add items easy to get your workplace with decorations like home. Goods such as vases, lamps, showcases and certainly will influence inside your office design.