10 Qt. Stock Pot & Cover (awesome Kitchen Pot #6)
Stockstock (stok),USA pronunciation n.
- a supply of goods kept on hand for sale to customers by a merchant, distributor, manufacturer, etc.;
- a quantity of something accumulated, as for future use: a stock of provisions.
- [Theat.]a stock company: a job in summer stock.
- the outstanding capital of a company or corporation.
- the shares of a particular company or corporation.
- the certificate of ownership of such stock;
- (formerly) a tally or stick used in transactions between a debtor and a creditor.
- Also called understock. in grafting, a stem in which the bud or scion is inserted.
- a stem, tree, or plant that furnishes slips or cuttings;
- the trunk or main stem of a tree or other plant, as distinguished from roots and branches.
- the type from which a group of animals or plants has been derived.
- a race or other related group of animals or plants.
- the person from whom a given line of descent is derived;
the original progenitor.
- a line of descent;
a tribe, race, or ethnic group.
- [Ling.]a category consisting of language families that, because of resemblances in grammatical structure and vocabulary, are considered likely to be related by common origin. Cf. family (def. 14), phylum (def. 2).
- any grouping of related languages.
- the handle of a whip, fishing rod, etc.
- the wooden or metal piece to which the barrel and mechanism of a rifle are attached.
- a part of an automatic weapon, as a machine gun, similar in position or function.
- the trunk or stump of a tree, left standing.
- a dull or stupid person.
- something lifeless or senseless.
- the main upright part of anything, esp. a supporting structure.
- a former instrument of punishment consisting of a framework with holes for securing the ankles and, sometimes, the wrists, used to expose an offender to public derision. Cf. pillory (def. 1).
- a frame in which a horse or other animal is secured in a standing position for shoeing or for a veterinary operation.
- the frame on which a boat rests while under construction.
- a vertical shaft forming part of a rudder and controlling the rudder's movement.
- a transverse piece of wood or metal near the ring on some anchors. See diag. under anchor.
- the metal or wooden body of a carpenter's plane.
- material being smelted in a blast furnace.
- a metal piece to be forged.
- a specified quality or kind of paper: glossy stock; card stock; offset stock.
- the paper for printing a particular job: We don't have enough stock for that large a run.
- the raw material from which something is made.
- [Papermaking.]stuff (def. 15).
- [Cookery.]the liquor or broth prepared by boiling meat, fish, chicken, etc., with or without vegetables or seasonings, and used esp. as a foundation for soups and sauces.
- any of several plants belonging to the genus Matthiola, of the mustard family, esp. M. incana, having fragrant white, blue, purple, reddish, or yellowish flowers.
- a rhizome or rootstock.
- a compound organism, as a colony of corals.
- a collar or a neckcloth fitting like a band around the neck.
- [Cards.]the portion of a pack of cards that, in certain games, is not dealt out to the players, but is left on the table, to be drawn from as occasion requires.
- an adjustable wrench for holding dies for cutting screws.
- See rolling stock.
- [Dominoes.]boneyard (def. 3).
- See stock car (def. 1).
- [Rom. Cath. Ch.]one of a set of three metal containers for holy oil.
- [Geol., Mining.]an irregular igneous intrusion, usually an offshoot of a batholith, often mineralized.
- [Archaic.]a stocking.
- [Obs.]the frame of a plow to which the share, handles, etc., are attached.
- in stock, on hand for use or sale: There are no more blue skirts in stock.
- lock, stock, and barrel. See lock 1 (def. 12).
- on the stocks:
- under construction, as esp. a ship.
- in progress or preparation: a new novel on the stocks.
- out of stock, lacking a supply of, esp. temporarily: We are out of stock in this item.
- take or put stock in, to put confidence in or attach importance to;
trust: Considering his general unreliability, I can't take stock in what he has told you.
- take stock:
- to make an inventory of stock on hand.
- to make an appraisal of resources or prospects: She took stock of her decorating scheme and decided it was time for a change.
- kept regularly on hand, as for use or sale;
standard: stock articles.
- having as one's job the care of a concern's goods: a stock clerk.
- of the common or ordinary type;
in common use: a stock argument.
commonplace: a stock remark.
- pertaining to or designating the breeding and raising of livestock: stock farming.
- [Southern U.S.](chiefly Southern Appalachian and South Atlantic States). (of farm animals) being a fully grown male: a stock hog.
- of or pertaining to the stock of a company or corporation: a stock report.
- pertaining to a stock company.
- appearing together in a repertoire, as a company.
- forming part of a repertoire, as a play.
- being a character type fixed by convention, as in the commedia dell'-arte, a harlequinade, minstrel show, or the like.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a stock car.
- to furnish with a stock or supply.
- to furnish with stock, as a farm with horses, cattle, etc.
- to lay up in store, as for future use.
- to fasten to or provide with a stock, as a rifle, plow, bell, anchor, etc.
- to put in the stocks as a punishment.
- to lay in a stock of something (often fol. by up).
Potpot1 (pot),USA pronunciation n., v., pot•ted, pot•ting.
- a container of earthenware, metal, etc., usually round and deep and having a handle or handles and often a lid, used for cooking, serving, and other purposes.
- such a container with its contents: a pot of stew.
- the amount contained in or held by a pot;
- a flowerpot.
- a container of liquor or other drink: a pot of ale.
- liquor or other drink.
- a cagelike vessel for trapping fish, lobsters, eels, etc., typically made of wood, wicker, or wire. Cf. lobster pot.
- a chamber pot.
- a vessel for melting metal;
- an electrolytic cell for reducing certain metals, as aluminum, from fused salts.
- See chimney pot.
- [Dial.]a basket or box used for carrying provisions or the like;
- a large sum of money.
- all the money bet at a single time;
- (in horse racing) the favorite.
- See potshot.
- a liquid measure, usually equal to a pint or quart.
- an open, broad-brimmed helmet of the 17th century.
- any open helmet.
- a potbelly.
- go to pot, to become ruined;
deteriorate: With no one to care for it, the lovely old garden went to pot.
- sweeten the pot. See sweeten (def. 8).
- to put into a pot.
- to preserve (food) in a pot.
- to cook in a pot.
- to transplant into a pot: We must pot the petunias.
- to shoot (game birds) on the ground or water, or (game animals) at rest, instead of in flight or running: He can't even pot a sitting duck.
- to shoot for food, not for sport.
- to capture, secure, or win.
- to take a potshot;
Covercov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Hi peoples, this post is about 10 Qt. Stock Pot & Cover (awesome Kitchen Pot #6). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 890 x 1029. This photo's file size is only 35 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Kitchen Pot.
One of the most typical inquiries we ask is how do you repaint my bathtub mirror? The baths have many benefits through the years and therefore are additionally the bathroom's focus. By remodeling your 10 Qt. Stock Pot & Cover (awesome Kitchen Pot #6), it is possible to carry lifestyle towards the aged toilet, repaint the bath counter with general convenience and requires just a few days of function and create a good weekend project.
Utilize a high quality primer to let the t's external exterior consult with your equipment store that is local to obtain the best primer to your particular project. Let before looking to paint-your bathroom mirror, the primer dry. Record from all facets around your bathroom counter never to get coloring on your walls or surfaces.
We have to prepare bathroom cabinet to get this done you need sandpaper screwdriver. Utilizing your screwdriver and remove most of the drawers from your present cabinet. Next grab your sandpaper plus a little bit of sand all finished in the makeup cupboard. Make certain the mud both sides of the bathroom doorway. Marginally wash the complete toilet with mild soap, after you have done sanding the door.