Amazon.com : XMark FID Flat Incline Decline Weight Bench With Preacher Curl XM-4417 : Sports & Outdoors (lovely Incline Decline Bench With Preacher Curl #5)
Amazon.com : XMark FID Flat Incline Decline Weight Bench With Preacher Curl XM-4417 : Sports & Outdoors (lovely Incline Decline Bench With Preacher Curl #5) Photos Gallery
Flatflat1 (flat),USA pronunciation adj., flat•ter, flat•test, n., v., flat•ted, flat•ting, adv.
- horizontally level: a flat roof.
- level, even, or without unevenness of surface, as land or tabletops.
- having a surface that is without marked projections or depressions: a broad, flat face.
- lying horizontally and at full length, as a person;
prostrate: He was flat on the canvas after the knockdown.
- lying wholly on or against something: The banner was flat against the wall.
- thrown down, laid low, or level with the ground, as fallen trees or buildings.
- having a generally level shape or appearance;
not deep or thick: a flat plate.
- (of the heel of a shoe) low and broad.
- spread out, as an unrolled map or the open hand.
collapsed: a flat tire.
- absolute, downright, or positive;
without qualification: a flat denial.
- without modification or variation: a flat rate.
- [Informal.]lacking money;
- without vitality or animation;
dull: flat writing.
- having lost its flavor, sharpness, or life, as wine or food;
- (of a beverage) having lost its effervescence.
- without flavor;
not spiced: flat cooking.
- prosaic, banal, or insipid: a flat style.
- pointless, as a remark or joke.
- commercially inactive: a flat day in the stock market.
- (of a painting) not having the illusion of volume or depth.
- (of a photograph or painting) lacking contrast or gradations of tone or color.
- (of paint) without gloss;
- not clear, sharp, or ringing, as sound or a voice.
- lacking resonance and variation in pitch;
monotonous: a flat delivery of the speech.
- (of a tone) lowered a half step in pitch: B flat.
- below an intended pitch, as a note;
too low (opposed to sharp).
- [Gram.]derived without change in form, as English to brush from the noun brush and adverbs that do not add -ly to the adjective form as fast, cheap, and slow.
- [Naut.](of a sail)
- cut with little or no fullness.
- trimmed as nearly fore-and-aft as possible, for sailing to windward.
- flat a, the a-sound (a) of glad, bat, or act.
- flat aft, [Naut.]trimmed so that fore-and-aft sails present as flat a surface as possible, as in sailing close to the wind.
- flat on one's back. See back (def. 19).
- something flat.
- a shoe, esp. a woman's shoe, with a flat heel or no heel.
- a flat surface, side, or part of anything: He struck me with the flat of his hand.
- flat or level ground;
a flat area: salt flats.
- a marsh, shoal, or shallow.
- (in musical notation) the character ♭
, which when attached to a note or to a staff degree lowers its significance one chromatic half step.
- a tone one chromatic half step below another: The flat of B is B flat.
- (on keyboard instruments, with reference to any given note) the key next below or to the left.
- [Theat.]a piece of scenery consisting of a wooden frame, usually rectangular, covered with lightweight board or fabric.
- a broad, thin book, chiefly for children: a juvenile flat.
- [Informal.]a deflated automobile tire.
- (in postal use) a large flat package, as in a manila envelope, for mailing.
- [Archit.]a flat roof or deck.
- Also called platform. a partial deck between two full decks.
- a low, flat barge or lighter.
- a broad, flat piece of iron or steel for overlapping and joining two plates at their edges.
- a straight timber in a frame or other assembly of generally curved timbers.
- an iron or steel bar of rectangular cross section.
- [Textiles.]one of a series of laths covered with card clothing, used in conjunction with the cylinder in carding.
- [Photog.]one or more negatives or positives in position to be reproduced.
- [Print.]a device for holding a negative or positive flat for reproduction by photoengraving.
- [Hort.]a shallow, lidless box or tray used for rooting seeds and cuttings and for growing young plants.
- a similar box used for shipping and selling fruits and vegetables.
- [Football.]the area of the field immediately inside of or outside of an offensive end, close behind or at the line of scrimmage.
- flats, [Informal.]flat races between horses. Cf. flat race.
- to make flat.
- [Music.]to lower (a pitch), esp. one half step.
- to become flat.
- flat in, [Naut.]to pull the clew of (a fore-and-aft sail) as nearly amidships as possible. Also, flatten in.
- in a flat position;
- in a flat manner;
utterly: flat broke.
precisely: She ran around the track in two minutes flat.
- [Music.]below the true pitch: to sing flat.
- [Finance.]without interest.
- fall flat, to fail to produce the desired effect;
fail completely: His attempts at humor fell flat.
- flat out, [Informal.]
- without hesitation;
directly or openly: He told us flat out he'd been a double agent.
- at full speed or with maximum effort.
Inclinein•cline (v. in klīn′;n. in′klīn, in klīn′),USA pronunciation v., -clined, -clin•ing, n.
- to deviate from the vertical or horizontal;
- to have a mental tendency, preference, etc.;
be disposed: We incline to rest and relaxation these days.
- to tend, in a physical sense;
approximate: The flowers incline toward blue.
- to tend in character or in course of action: a political philosophy that inclines toward the conservative.
- to lean;
- to dispose (a person) in mind, habit, etc. (usually fol. by to): His attitude did not incline me to help him.
- to bow, nod, or bend (the head, body, etc.): He inclined his head in greeting.
- to cause to lean or bend in a particular direction.
- incline one's ear, to listen, esp. willingly or favorably: to incline one's ear to another's plea.
- an inclined surface;
- Also called inclined plane, in′cline plane′. a cable railroad, the gradient of which is approximately 45°.
- any railroad or portion of a railroad, the gradient of which is too steep for ordinary locomotive adhesion alone to be effective.
- an angled shaft following a dipping vein.
- an inclined haulageway.
Declinede•cline (di klīn′),USA pronunciation v., -clined, -clin•ing, n.
- to withhold or deny consent to do, enter into or upon, etc.;
refuse: He declined to say more about it.
- to express inability or reluctance to accept;
refuse with courtesy: to decline an invitation; to decline an offer.
- to cause to slope or incline downward.
- to inflect (a noun, pronoun, or adjective), as Latin puella, declined puella, puellae, puellae, puellam, puella in the five cases of the singular.
- to recite or display all or some subset of the inflected forms of a noun, pronoun, or adjective in a fixed order.
- to express courteous refusal;
refuse: We sent him an invitation but he declined.
- to bend or slant down;
descend: The hill declines to the lake.
- (of pathways, routes, objects, etc.) to follow a downward course or path: The sun declined in the skies.
- to draw toward the close, as the day.
- to fail in strength, vigor, character, value, etc.;
- to fail or dwindle;
sink or fade away: to decline in popularity.
- to descend, as to an unworthy level;
- to be characterized by declension.
- a downward slope;
- a downward movement, as of prices or population;
diminution: a decline in the stock market.
- a failing or gradual loss, as in strength, character, power, or value;
deterioration: the decline of the Roman Empire.
- a gradual deterioration of the physical powers, as in later life or in disease: After his seventieth birthday he went into a decline.
- progress downward or toward the close, as of the sun or the day.
- the later years or last part: He became an editor in the decline of his life.
Weightweight (wāt),USA pronunciation n.
- the amount or quantity of heaviness or mass;
amount a thing weighs.
- the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.
- a system of units for expressing heaviness or mass: avoirdupois weight.
- a unit of heaviness or mass: The pound is a common weight in English-speaking countries.
- a body of determinate mass, as of metal, for using on a balance or scale in weighing objects, substances, etc.
- a specific quantity of a substance that is determined by weighing or that weighs a fixed amount: a half-ounce weight of gold dust.
- any heavy load, mass, or object: Put down that weight and rest your arms.
- an object used or useful solely because of its heaviness: the weights of a clock.
- a mental or moral burden, as of care, sorrow, or responsibility: Knowing you are safe takes a weight off my mind.
- importance, moment, consequence, or effective influence: an opinion of great weight.
- a measure of the relative importance of an item in a statistical population.
- (of clothing, textiles, etc.)
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to warmth or to seasonal use (often used in combination): a winter-weight jacket.
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to use: a bolt of coat-weight woolen cloth.
- (of type) the degree of blackness or boldness.
- (esp. in boxing) a division or class to which a contestant belongs according to how much he weighs: two brothers who fight professionally in the same weight.
- the total amount the jockey, saddle, and leads must weigh on a racehorse during a race, according to the conditions of the race: Jacinto has a weight of 122 pounds in the seventh race.
- the stress or accent value given a sound, syllable, or word.
- by weight, according to measurement of heaviness or mass: Rates are determined by weight.
- carry weight, to have importance or significance;
influence: Her opinion is certain to carry weight.
- pull one's weight, to contribute one's rightful share of work to a project or job: We will finish in time if we each pull our weight.Also, pull one's own weight.
- throw one's weight around or about, to use one's power and influence, esp. beyond the bounds of propriety, to secure some personal gain.
- to add weight to;
load with additional weight: to weight sacks before dumping them overboard.
- to load (fabrics, threads, etc.) with mineral or other matter to increase the weight or bulk.
- to burden with or as if with weight (often fol. by down): Financial worries have weighted that family down for years.
- to give a statistical weight to.
- to bias or slant toward a particular goal or direction;
manipulate: The teacher weighted the test so students who had read both books would make the highest marks.
- to assign (a racehorse) a specific weight to carry in a race: The handicapper weighted Dapper Dan with 128 pounds.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Preacherpreach•er (prē′chər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person whose occupation or function it is to preach the gospel.
- a person who preaches.
- See Friar Preacher.
Curlcurl (kûrl),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to form into coils or ringlets, as the hair.
- to form into a spiral or curved shape; coil.
- to adorn with, or as with, curls or ringlets.
- to grow in or form curls or ringlets, as the hair.
- to become curved or undulated.
- to coil.
- to play at the game of curling.
- to progress in a curving direction or path;
move in a curving or spiraling way: The ball curled toward the plate.
- curl one's or the hair, to fill with horror or fright;
shock: Some of his stories about sailing across the Atlantic are enough to curl one's hair.
- curl one's lip, to assume or display an expression of contempt: He curled his lip in disdain.
- curl up, to sit or lie down cozily: to curl up with a good book.
- a coil or ringlet of hair.
- anything of a spiral or curved shape, as a lettuce leaf, wood shaving, etc.
- a coil.
- the act of curling or state of being curled.
- [Plant Pathol.]
- the distortion, fluting, or puffing of a leaf, resulting from the unequal development of its two sides.
- a disease so characterized.
- Also called rotation.
- a vector obtained from a given vector by taking its cross product with the vector whose coordinates are the partial derivative operators with respect to each coordinate.
- the operation that produces this vector.
- [Weight Lifting.]
- an underhand forearm lift in which the barbell, held against the thighs, is raised to the chest and then lowered while keeping the legs, upper arms, and shoulders taut.
- a similar forearm lift using a dumbbell or dumbbells, usually from the side of the body to the shoulders.
Hi guys, this attachment is about Amazon.com : XMark FID Flat Incline Decline Weight Bench With Preacher Curl XM-4417 : Sports & Outdoors (lovely Incline Decline Bench With Preacher Curl #5). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1280 x 1455. This attachment's file size is only 110 KB. If You decided to save This blog post to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Incline Decline Bench With Preacher Curl.
You're the type of who are generally hectic and rarely spend some time athome? Do not make it as a barrier to own flowers at home. But, needless to say, as it is important with regards to choosing a Amazon.com : XMark FID Flat Incline Decline Weight Bench With Preacher Curl XM-4417 : Sports & Outdoors (lovely Incline Decline Bench With Preacher Curl #5), you've to buy the correct plant. Greater usage of hawaiian crops for maintenance is not too difficult if you're those types of who fairly occupied.
Additional herbs as you are able to select are Sansevieria. you should choose a different container due to the dimension that's bigger Sansevieria, although cure is comparable to a cactus. Whichever box you select, make an effort to make sure that it has a drainage pit in the bottom. Stagnant water in a pot can lead pot sleeping regions become dirty and rainy, initiating the beginning of root decay. If at all possible, please also select Incline Decline Bench With Preacher Curl that have legs for sleek discharge.
So that you do not need an excessive amount of focus on it cactus, for instance, just takes a small water inside their attention. Typically, cacti can be purchased in sizes that were small in order to choose a little pot anyway. Select a coloring pot that meets your home's general style style.